(wait, let me give you a little *background of MOI*)
* I'm really not a water person
- I drink water when i "just" feel like drinking it..
* I love iced tea ( with milk.. wow!!! i miss iced tea)
- it's been a long time since i last drunk iced tea.. uhmm.. 1.. 2...3... months?? i already stop counting ehehe. The doctor advised me to drink ICED TEA no more :( how sad, but urrggg.. I got used with it, though it's very tempting to see people drinking that same iced tea i used to drink ..
* I don't drink soft drinks
- besides the fact that the doctor "again" ..yeah.. whatever!! i already stopped drinking soft drinks since i was.. i guess 16 or 17.. (dang!! that was a long time.. i'm turning 20 this nov 6 *plugging* ^_^)
* I was told not to drink juices (e.g. orange juice,pineapple juice and the like)
- why?? i'm acidic kasi eh..tsk ( since kindergarten )
AND NOW???... yeah.. my "drinking life"
( if there's such a term..lolz*)
is really boring.. but you know what?? i learned to
appreciate WATER today more than ever
(as if i have a choice..lolZ)
benefits of drinking water:
| Improve Your Energy <> |
| Increase Your Mental and Physical Performance <> |
| Remove Toxins & Waste Products from your body <> |
| Keep Skin Healthy and Glowing |
| Help You Lose Weight <> |
| Reduce Headaches and Dizziness |
| Allow for proper Digestion |
|Help to keep you more Alkaline|