Tuesday, August 14, 2007

who will you die for?


Once in my life, I was afraid of dying. Not only because I don't know where I'm heading but also because of the people that I will leave behind.

Some were afraid of the dying process. They don't want to have a brutal ending.
they say, "sana pag namatay ako tulog nalang ako para hindi ko maramdaman".

But you know..

We can never choose when to live and when to die.


As I begin to know more of Jesus, my perception about death change. Why should I be afraid of death if I know for sure that I will meet HIM if I die. Living and dying has become a "win-win" situation for me :D0

"To live is Christ, to die is GAIN"

Yes, we cannot choose when to die but mind you,

WE CAN CHOOSE WHO TO DIE FOR!!

Then who will I die for?? I'll die for my God, I'll die for Lord and Savior, I'll die for Jesus..

why? because He died for me first.


He lay his hands for me.. he saved me..


No one can do that for me, only HIM :)


how about you?? who will you die for??


1 comment:

pauL said...

very true! before takot din ako sa death but as i get to know Him more unti-unting nag fade away yung fear ko sa death.

"To live is Christ, to die is GAIN"

we should also remember na we only borrow this life ^_^