Saturday, September 15, 2007

Got waTer???

*Water is a common chemical substance that is essential to all known forms of life.*
-http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Water

(wait, let me give you a little *background of MOI*)

ang nakaraan...

* I'm really not a water person
- I drink water when i "just" feel like drinking it..


* I love iced tea ( with milk.. wow!!! i miss iced tea)

- it's been a long time since i last drunk iced tea.. uhmm.. 1.. 2...3... months?? i already stop counting ehehe. The doctor advised me to drink ICED TEA no more :( how sad, but urrggg.. I got used with it, though it's very tempting to see people drinking that same iced tea i used to drink ..

* I don't drink soft drinks
- besides the fact that the doctor "again" ..yeah.. whatever!! i already stopped drinking soft drinks since i was.. i guess 16 or 17.. (dang!! that was a long tim
e.. i'm turning 20 this nov 6 *plugging* ^_^)

and lastly...

* I was told not to drink juices (e.g. orange juice,pineapple juice and the like)
- why?? i'm acidic kasi eh..tsk ( since kindergarten )



AND NOW???... yeah.. my "drinking life"
( if there's such a term..lolz*)
is r
eally boring.. but you know what?? i learned to
appreciate WATER
today more than ever
(as if i have a choice..lolZ)

benefits of drinking water:


Improve Your Energy <>

Increase Your Mental and Physical Performance <>

Remove Toxins & Waste Products from your body <>

Keep Skin Healthy and Glowing

Help You Lose Weight <>

Reduce Headaches and Dizziness

Allow for proper Digestion

Help to keep you more Alkaline


1 comment:

pauL said...

hahaha. may balak pa naman akong bigyan kita ng 1 year supply ng ice tea. tsk tsk.

i love drinking water because it makes my skin smooth. hahahaha!